Do I need a visa?
- You will need a visa if you are not a U.S Citizen or if your passport was issued after October 2005 and does not hold biometric data.
- Visa requirements for entering Puerto Rico are the same as for entering the USA.
- Potential visitors must first obtain a visa, either a non-immigrant visa for temporary stay or an immigrant visa for permanent residence.
- Some visitors may be eligible for a 90-day “visitor” visa is a non-immigrant visa to enter the United States temporarily
- 35 countries participate in the Visa Waiver Program (VWP).
- A valid ESTA approval is required for all Visa Waiver Program (VWP) to travel to the United States. This is a free automated system and determines the eligibiity of visitors to travel to the U.S under the VWP.
Please note: We encourage all attendees who need a visa to apply as early as possible to avoid disappointment.