- Puerto Rico is a commonwealth of the United States.
- Located at the gateway to the Caribbean, the island of Puerto Rico is 110 miles long and 35 miles wide.
- San Juan is the capital city and has a mixture of the old and new. Modern business structures and services can be found as well as the traditional Puerto Rican and colonial Spanish flavours in Old San Juan.
- Both English & Spanish are the islands official languages. English is widely spoken, especially in San Juan.
- Technology in Puerto Rico is the same as mainland U.S allowing delegates to keep in touch easily. All meeting technology requirements can be met in Puerto Rico.
- Puerto Rico has some 140,00 rooms available in some of the top brand hotels such as Hilton, Marriott and Sheraton. As well as many other hotel chains offering a wide range of budget friendly hotel rates.
- With the mix of Old San Juan as a World Heritage Site, the beaches, cobblestone streets and award winning international cuisine, there is sure to be something for everyone.
- Year round tropical climate with average temperatures between 70 – 86F/ 21 – 26C.
- Currency is U.S dollars.